Thursday, December 5, 2013

Uncertain but who cares

I just read some old drafts of essays I was inspired to write for you. It's actually very sincere and open but I believe at this stage it's misguided.

I wanted honesty so we could be secure in knowing who were dealing with. I don't want to love the facade. It's occured to me I invested too much in this relationship and only now that I don't want to be around you do you see it. There's a lot of "I" in this, because I forgot the fact that in the end that's all we have, is our own selves. I hope to love freely but also never to fully give someone the attention if they don't deserve it.

I created ideas around your image, cooked your foods, made sure it was wholesome and clean.You ate the plate and disregarded the work. The amount of effort I gladly gave without asking for things in return. I made sure you were comfortable and was open to all your ideas, catered my self around you. I hope you live a successful life pretending to be someone else


1 comment: